Sunday, March 15, 2009

CIS Nationals - UWO vs Carleton

This was the final game of the night. The battle for who would face UBC in the finals on Sunday. I don't think I have ever been so nervous about something I didn't really care about. basketball not being one of my favourite sports, I couldn't peel my eyes from the court. This meant a lack of photos toward the end. 

Anyway back to the game itself. This was one of the closest games I have ever seen in my life. Back and forth, up by 1, 2 or 3 points, then all tied up. It was a never ending cycle. Finally with litterally 1 second left in the game, Carleton took a chance to come from being down by 1 point and win it. And that is exactly what happened. Final score - 66-65 Carleton. Good battle boys and best of luck Sunday against UBC...show them why you were first spot going into this tourney. 

On a side note, Bryanna let me borrow her 300 for the first half and it was a fantastic lens and I wish I had one. Thanks for that again!

Till next time.

Andrew




No comments: